Founded in 2006 by two Intel engineers, we’ve built a successful solar business on the pillars of quality, transparency, and an education-first sales model. Our unique engineering-driven approach always prioritizes long-term relationships over short-term gain. We spend the extra time to educate our customers - allowing them to make informed decisions without high-pressure sales tactics.
With more than 8000 residential and commercial installations across Arizona, we hold an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, have won the Angie's List Super Service Award six times, and were Ranked #1 Solar Installer by Ranking Arizona. We are also an SRP Preferred Solar Installer, and a trusted solar partner for a growing portfolio of globally respected commercial clients, including PepsiCo, Sub Zero, Voya Financial, and many more. You don't get to install 3MW on Pepsi's Tolleson facility without knowing your stuff. Our quality, training and reputation are unmatched because they have to be.
Our Platinum Installation methodology means we do the whole project in-house, from Sale and Design, to Installation and Service. Even our sales staff are full-time employees (unlike most of our competitors who use contracted sales agents). Through the Platinum Installations method, we're better able to deliver quality at every step. After more than 8000 residential and commercial customers, we believe this is the best way to ensure that your system will work exactly as designed, or better, from the moment it's commissioned.
Our Platinum Installation methodology covers six critical areas of focus:
1. Whether Sales, Design, Installation, or Service, we don't outsource our work.
2. We understand Arizona's extreme climate, and we make ample use of metal conduit to ensure lasting durability.
3. Junction boxes and wire termination are also executed for maximum safety and durability.
4. We go the extra mile for roof and penetration integrity, utilizing the 3-course method for triple-level penetration site protection.
5. We care about aesthetics and offer all-black panel and racking options, as well as more traditional aesthetics.
6. We hold solar’s top certifications, including: NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional, RISE CSRP Certified Solar Roofing Professional, Tesla Solar Roof Certified Installer, SRP Preferred Solar Installer, and many more.
... Loading panels
... Loading inverters
... Loading storage products
Our 10-year workmanship warranty covers any material defects in assembly and installation techniques, including roof penetrations. We operate our own, in-house service department, and facilitate all hardware warranties on behalf of the manufacturers we install.
SRP Preferred Solar Installer
NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional
RISE CSRP Certified Solar Roofing Professional
Tesla Solar Roof Certified Installer
K2 Racking Certified Installer
AZ ROC 270331
NABCEP PV Installation Professional PV-041616-012472